Custom Home Designs
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The State Of Texas, U.S.A.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Michael Hyden and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hyden Design Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hyden Design Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Hyden Design Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hyden Design Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What Information does Hyden Design Group collect?
As we explain in more detail below, we may collect information about you through the following means: when you complete a Hyden Design Group registration (“Registration”), when you visit our Web site, when you use our Sharing Icon to share content, when you visit a Web site using the Hyden Design Group Services or when you view or respond to advertisements served by us or on our behalf. Hyden Design Group does not knowingly collect information from or about persons under the age of thirteen (13).
1. Registration Information
We may offer from time to time social media services in which our registered users can share information about themselves with their friends, including information about their interests and favorite Web sites. You can decide in your sole discretion what information you want to share with others in this manner. This information will only be made available to friends with whom you have specifically agreed to share such information and we will treat it as Registration Information. You have a right to change these options at any time.
2. Usage Information
We collect information when you visit our Web site, use or interact with Hyden Design Group (including sharing content with our sharing icons), when you visit our partner publishers’ Web sites that use our sharing icons and when you view or click advertisements that we serve or are served on our behalf (“Usage Information”). Usage Information could include general click stream behavior such as Web pages viewed (including the URL addresses of such pages), search queries from which users are directed to a page, navigation from page to page through the Hyden Design Group, time spent on each page, and items that you click or select . Usage Information also may include IP address, information about your geographic location derived from your IP address and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider.
We also collect technical information such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows or Mac OS), the central processing unit on your computer, and your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through narrowband or broadband access) ( “Technical Information”). Information from Third Parties In addition to the information Hyden Design Group collects directly from users, we also receive certain non-personally identifiable information (e.g., demographic information such as zip code) from our advertisers, ad network and publisher partners, and we may combine this information with what we have collected. We also collect information from third-party Web sites with whom you have registered, like social networks, that those third parties make publicly available.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O.Box 781226, San Antonio, Texas 78278-1226.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.